The Journey Towards Excellence
The Viridian Group began its journey towards excellence in 1993, following the privatisation of the electricity industry. The philosophy of business excellence and total quality has since developed into being an integral part of the Viridian Group's ethos, dedicated to continuous improvement in our people, our processes and our service to customers.
Our employees are at the heart of the pursuit of excellence. They play a vital role in delivering business excellence to each and every one of our customers throughout Ireland. Motivating and encouraging innovation among our employees has improved their contribution and effectiveness in the organisation.
Setting performance targets, establishing best practice across our operations and consistently pursuing cost efficiencies has transformed Viridian into a customer driven organisation, operating within a set of Guaranteed Customer Standards.
- Viridian Group was listed by Great Place to Work as one of the 20 Best Large Employers in Ireland 2013.
- Power NI were awarded "Best Community Project" at the Action Renewables Association Awards for ‘The BIG Energy Saving Challenge’
- Power NI in association with NIE were one of the top winners for "IT Initiative of the Year" at the Annual Utility Industry Achievement Awards.
The Viridian Team pictured at the
Great Place to Work Awards in Dublin
- The Power NI Keypad App was highly commended in the DANI Awards "Best App" category.
- Energia won "Champion Sales Team" at the Irish Sales Champion Awards.
- Energia was a Green Energy Award Finalist at the 2012 Green Awards.
- The DANI awards "Best Visual Design" recognised the Power NI website as highly commended.